Wednesday, November 20, 2013

When its not "hip to be square": A short how to guide for shape cropping your pictures and images

By Lara Sanderson

Chuck away your square sided images! Ditch the rectangle! If you want to know how to change the shape of your image, now you can create hearts, triangles, inverted triangles whatever is in the shape art gallery in MS Word or MS Powerpoint. I thought I would share what Google search shared with me...

Using a photo got from the creative commons website fotopedia- I found a nice image of Lilly of the Valley that I would show you but my computer is quietly having a hissy fit. So in four simple steps


1: Go to drawing tools,
2. Crop function,
3: Crop to shape,
4: Choose your shape and voila!

Enjoy! It makes jazzing up those posters and presentations that much easier when you know how!


1 comment:

  1. Great tips, Lara! I'm keen to try this. Now what do I need to do a PowerPoint for.....

    ReplyDelete